Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day Thirteen

Post your Day Thirteen haiku, comments and questions here.

Clicking on any of the green headings (Day One...) lets you read the postings for that day - and submit your own.

If regular MoHers are posting to the blog for the first time, (Go you good things!) could you please email your Nickname to me, so I can maintain the bulk email - minus confusion. Thanks!

13 comments:

Adi Gibb said...

Sagaciously
Black crow peers with wise old soul
Upon human haze

Kat Apel said...

cricket trills
frog plops! –
computer hums

Anonymous said...

mossy stone Buddha
smiling in steady rain
I adjust my wet shirt

Anonymous said...

An oft overlooked but very good Haiku study is Robert Aitken's "A Zen Wave, Basho's Haiku and Zen" 1982: Weatherhill, NY,Tokyo.

Anonymous said...

I'm having trouble buying my favourite mangoes this season.


summer scarce of mango
still a summer?

elaine said...

wet palm fronds
wind-shaken -
shatter sunlight

Anonymous said...

tricky nightscape
the status quo upended
I wake in cold sweat

Anonymous said...

crickets calling
pollinate flowers
bumble bee

Anonymous said...

kangaroo stands tall
kick – kick
Boxing Day

Anonymous said...

scattered memories -
river rocks and sea shells
on window ledges

Anonymous said...

just started new job
morning cloud clears by
afternoon

Anonymous said...

Sara wrote:

Lawnmower splutters to life
mozzies swarm
sounds of summer.

A general reflection after mowing the lawn (only some of it!) late in the day. While it was pleasantly cool, the mosquitoes arrived in droves as soon as I stopped moving.

By the way - I loved the Cat-leman's boxing kangaroo - actually I love them all!

Anonymous said...

green flies through air
frog flees
kids