chasing dust puppies cleansing rain falls from the sky- the earth cleans house too
I am having great fun reading everyone's Haikus, and trying to come up with one of my own. It is really making me look more closely at my day as it passes.
Great to read your comment Owlish. Those dust puppies sound wispy and adorable. Cleverly done.
I must confess to being intrigued - I haven't yet worked out who you are from my email list - or have you joined us through the blog? Anonymity is a-ok - and we all know what curiosity did to the kat - but I must confess that I'm really, really intrigued...
If you're on the email list, would you like to shoot me a quick note - or you could post a comment on the blog and because it's a moderated site I can read it and delete it without posting it for general viewing.
Or you can keep the curious kat in suspense... and keep the haiku coming.
What were you doing up (and going to work!) at 4am, Mouse? I hope you were on the lookout for the early bird! It's not just worms they eat, you know! Sque-eak...
15 comments:
Serendipity
Drips on fortuitous wind
Nudging passing rains
Freshwater lake
man radiates beauty
where dingoes drink
new year week
offices return to normal
chaos
palm leaves
rattle -
thunder
4am?
off to work
birds laughing
in the back yard
first blue tongue lizard in years
- bitten in half
Take off the glitter
unstring the tinsel and lights
and it’s just a tree
chasing dust puppies
cleansing rain falls from the sky-
the earth cleans house too
I am having great fun reading everyone's Haikus, and trying to come up with one of my own. It is really making me look more closely at my day as it passes.
Great to read your comment Owlish. Those dust puppies sound wispy and adorable. Cleverly done.
I must confess to being intrigued - I haven't yet worked out who you are from my email list - or have you joined us through the blog? Anonymity is a-ok - and we all know what curiosity did to the kat - but I must confess that I'm really, really intrigued...
If you're on the email list, would you like to shoot me a quick note - or you could post a comment on the blog and because it's a moderated site I can read it and delete it without posting it for general viewing.
Or you can keep the curious kat in suspense... and keep the haiku coming.
Smiling!
If I had time
I could watch the grass
growing in the rain.
grass waving –
disappears beneath
the mower
swans swim gracefully –
water laps at
cygnets in the nest.
Emailed this as 'chicks' but we later realised it should be 'cygnets'.
too many dogs in house
dust bunnies grow hair
too
What were you doing up (and going to work!) at 4am, Mouse? I hope you were on the lookout for the early bird! It's not just worms they eat, you know! Sque-eak...
On reflection I would simplify my Day 3 haiku - I think?
If I had time
I could watch
the grass grow
Post a Comment